DIELMO and Estratègies y Projectes Mediambientals, S.L are developing applications from LIDAR data focused on generating reports for photovoltaic facilities placed on ground, which are going to be very helpuf for the energy sector.
By these reports, we will be able to obtain information about buildings surface that will enable to know the most eficient and cost-effective facilities.For example:
• Building height
• Surface extension
• Surface slope
• Solar radiation
• Shadows projection for a day (24 h)
• Shadows projection at different times of the year
From this information we can obtain relevant facts about facilities and each surface inside of the studied region. We can highlight next reports:
• Useful surface of each facility
• Facility features ( type of panels and bases)
• Max Power supported
• Studies about different alternatives of photovoltaic facilities
Moreover, we can obtain the most energy-efficient surfaces, investment costs for a specific photovoltaic panel or even know facilities performance.